So I'm using ORK for a long time now, and the only "problem" I have is with the Character Controller.

So my game is a Real Time RPG, and will have First Person as the main Controller, with Third Person coming later.

So my question is how good Character/Camera Controller can I make with Makinom?

Can I do camera "animation" shakes on movement? And what other general advantages will I have with Makinom on this subject?

And a last question, how seamlessly integration it will have with ORK?

Thank you.
  • This largely depends on how good you are creating them :)
    You can use Makinom to create good and complex controls (shakes, etc.), but this naturally requires creating complex schematics and having an understanding for the whole topic of movement, angles, etc.

Using the ORK-Makinom connection plugin, you can seamlessly integrate the controls with ORK using the control block forwarding (and having your machines running the control schematics stop when the control game states are inactive).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!