edited March 2014 in ORK Support
Hi all,

I might be doing something really silly here, but I'm having trouble finding a field in a component of an object. I'm using a Morph component that builds morph channels based off a List<>. I can access and check fields of the component fine that aren't part of the List<> array, but cannot access anything in the array. i.e. The array is chanBank, I know that field exists and I can see it is there, but if I try something like chanBank[0].Percent (to access the Percent field under array object 0) it says it can't find the field at all.

I could just be missing something really simple with the syntax (i'm a script monkey at best here) so if the answer is super obvious somewhere just point me in the right direction and I'll educate myself appropriately.

Thanks!
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • That's because it only supports the Field Types you're able to select - you currently can't check a list/array of any kind, or a field of one of the list/array objects ...
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ok, thanks for the clarification! So the proper way to do this is going to be write a custom script that pulls out the values I need and assigns those to ORK game variables and go from there correct? I'd say this is resolved since I know the reason this wasn't working. Thanks for the reply.
  • Yes, that'd be the best way to do it :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!