edited January 2017 in Makinom Support
Different topic, so different thread :)
So regarding my movement on my enemy, since I am using the selected data of type Object, if I spawn 2 or more of the same enemies on screen, since they all have the same object variable component from their prefab, they will share the same target key/variable. I don't really want this. So the only way I came up with on how to fix this is by not having the object component in the prefab, but just add it to them the moment they spawn so that it will always be randomize everytime a new enemy is spawn.

I created an auto schematic that will just simply add the object component to them and attached the schematic to the enemy prefab. The problem is that by adding ObjectVariablesComponent in the Add Component node, instead of the Makinom's object component, it will just add the Ork one instead. I'm not sure how to specify it to be the Makinom one because they both have the same component name. Any idea how?
Post edited by Shadow_Fire on
  • There's a nice little option called Local Variables in the object variables component. If enabled, the object variables aren't shared and only available on that object :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ahh I see that option :)
    Works great. Thanks.