edited March 2014 in ORK Support
Hey, I noticed that item use requirements seem to rely soley on the group leader.

Is it possible to change this so that the requirement check is made when actually using the item? I have characters who meet the requirements, who still cannot use an item.

Thanks!
Post edited by gamingislove on
// www.newrealitygames.co.uk \\
  • I'll look into it.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I'll need some further details - where is this happening?
    E.g. in menu screens, it's always the menu user (which is by default the group leader) who's used for the checks (and is using the item).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Oh, sorry. I'm referring to the main menu. I was finding that if the main character didn't meet the requirements for the item (in this case, class level), the item way greyed out, meaning I couldn't use it on the character that did meet the requirement.
  • That's because the group leader (i.e. the player) is automatically the user in the menu screen, unless a different combatant is selected (e.g. through the combatant change keys of the screen, or by displaying a combatant selection before opening the screen).
  • I'll use Combatant selection. Thanks dude.