Hi All,

I just purchased the ORK Framework and am going through the tutorial videos but have run into a little snag and am hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

For some reason the Transform Control/Gizmo on all the Egg Character Models is far away from the actual models thus making it extremely difficult to Move, Rotate, etc..

See the image below which shows this.

Please advise.

Many thanks!
  • That seems very strange, yes ... no idea why that's happening. I'd recommend downloading the tutorial resources again.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thank you for the quick reply!

I have downloaded the resources again as suggested but have found that the same problem exists with the Egg Character Models from the file that comes from clicking on the "Download Resources" button. (Perhaps you may wish to check this file when you get a chance.)

I therefore downloaded the file from the "Download for Unity 4.6" button and the models from there are fine.

Kind regards,

DL
  • DL Try changing the pivot point in the editor. Yours is set to either local or global. Try switching it to (local center I think will fix it) Mine do that too.