edited February 2017 in General Discussion
Gil
Ork framwork is amazing just wanted to drop a line and say nice job best money spent. I'm a long time user of rpg maker 2000 through MV and this is almost the exact same fill. You rock man. Keep up the good work.
Post edited by formica96 on
  • I've considered making a series of videos for those using rpg maker (and other 2d engines) how ork can take their ideas above and beyond. But I'm not sure if people would be interested.

Do you believe this is something rpg maker users would be interested in?
  • Oh I think it would be an outstanding idea so far the only thing I am having a hard time making that rpg maker has is vehicles but if I get that figured out right then I would gladly show how did it in the tutorial section but for those that use rpg maker that are sceptical on ork it would be an eye opener. Plus I'm not as good at ork yet so I would totally follow and I'm sure most others would.
  • Thanks - I've been a long time RPG Maker user myself, before I started working on ORK all those years ago :D
    It's probably only natural that I'd build it with a similar workflow ...
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Awesome before I got ork I was looking so hard to find the same basic setup and I watched ork for a while and my buddy owns it so like two or so years ago I dabbled with it then and it felt good but I didn't have the money to buy it yet so now that I did I was all game on lol. Again thanks for this amazing plug in man.