edited March 2017 in ORK Support
Hello again!

So is there a way to game the followers you have with you when changing scenes?

Also an other question about Aggression, I cannot understand how aggression works in Real Time Battles. For example if i have a follower that i want him to have a skill to draw aggression on him how could i do it? How aggression works with ORK?

edit: Also I m trying to make an event to check the number of AI Behavior slots the combatant has and add a new one or deny a new one (if max slots reached), haven't found a node for this purpose.

Thank you!
Post edited by dlevel on
  • Followers as in enemies chasing you? No, at least not out of the box.
    It might be possible to do something like this with the event system, using game variables to mark which enemy is chasing you (e.g. as a float or string variable) and spawning it in the next scene as well ...

The combatant's aggression settings only define if the combatant will attack/chase the player on sight. E.g. you could set up an enemy that just runs around the scene and doesn't attack the player until the player attacks it.
    What you want to do would have to be done with the battle AI and e.g. a status value, status effect or object variable on the combatants. E.g. using a status value:
    - the battle AI checks for the combatant with the highest status value
    - the ability increases the status value on the combatant that should draw aggression
    This could be combined with other actions also increasing the status value, e.g. each attack could further increase it on the user, or using other abilities to reduce the status value to prevent drawing aggression.

Seems like there is no node to check the number of AI behaviour/ruleset slots - will add it in the next update :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited March 2017
    1) I mean about group combatants that fight along me, but i think you answer covers also this part.

2) yeah makes sense and will try it!

3) thank you for the check node.
    Post edited by dlevel on
  • 1) If they're members of your player's group (battle group), you can automatically spawn them by enabling this in the game settings.

3) Will be added to the status requirements (e.g. Check Status node).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Perfect!