I am creating an Isometric 2d rpg game, using Unity Ultimate Isometric Toolkit and ORK Framework assets.

I'm testing the part of adding a player to a simple map.
However, there was a problem spawning the player character into the "Spawn Point".

The player spawns at position (0, 0, 0) instead of at the spawn point.

I tried to change a lot of settings, but it did not work.

I attach some photos.

I would appreciate it if you could help with this issue.

• Make sure you're using the correct Spawn ID in your event (or scene changer) spawning the player.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited March 2017
    The Spawn ID was correct.
    I tried to solve the problem by adding a script to the player that matches the Spaw Point's IsoTransform's position to the player's IsoTransform's position.
    However, this way does not recognize the Spawn ID when there are multiple Spawn Points.
    Maybe this problem is caused by "Ultimate Isometric Toolkit" changing Unity's transform to IsoTransform.
    Post edited by kugkugkug on
  • That might be the cause - but I can't test it as I don't have this product :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited May 2017
    How things are going ? There was a more problem with using Unity Ultimate Isometric Toolkit with Ork ? I consider creating something similar so ;) Question to Developer , theree is a any problem to create Isometric type of game with ork ? I need to add some custopscripts ?
    Post edited by grzegorz on