Hello,

I have (another) dumb question to ask, hopefully somebody can shed some light.

Regarding a set of loot tables which are attached to an enemy combatant, do the level range settings refer to the current level of the enemy combatant, or the level of the player which kills the enemy combatant?

Also, is there a way of referencing a combatant's attached loot table via script?

Thanks!
  • edited March 2017
    When used as loot for a combatant, they use the level of that combatant. If used for an item collector or shop, they use the level of the player.

You can access the settings of the loot tables of the combatant via script, but it's a bit complicated :)
    If you have the combatant instance, you can access the settings via combatant.Setting, which contains an array named lootID holding all IDs of the loot tables added to the combatant.
    To get the actual loot table settings, you'd use this code:
    Loot loot = ORK.Loot.Get(combatant.Setting.lootID[index]);
    combatant is the combatant instance, index the index of the array. The Loot class gives you access to all loot tables added to it.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • perfect, thanks