Hi,
I'm new to ORK and Unity. I have been play with ORK for about 1 week.
I'm following this tut http://orkframework.com/tutorial/game-tutorial/27-a-simple-hud/
But the HUD didn't show up when the character walk into the battle.
My turn based battle is in a different scene, and the battle works fine. The battle menu works fine too.
Here is my HUD's settings and display conditions:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I don't have to call anything, the HUD will show up automatically when the character walks into the battle, right?
  • The settings look correct - what's the position (content box bounds) settings of the used GUI Box?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thank you for your reply. Here are my settings of the GUI Box. By the way, I'm using Untiy new GUI. All the menus use the same GUI Skin, and they are working fine.

• While running the scene, I can't find the HUD in the Hierarchy.
  • Very strange - all settings look correct and it's working fine on my end.
    Try setting all game states to Ignore, only having In Battle on Yes.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited March 2017
    Still not working. I will try starting a new project and see if it works after I purchase the full licence. For now, I should keep finishing the tutorials.
    Post edited by bitmore on