edited March 22 in ORK Support
When I press the input key for attack nothing happens. Need any details on my settings, ask away.

This is what I was able to set up after following some of the real time tutorials. I'm using mecanim animations.

I'll send you a scene GIL, or maybe someone could help. =)

Post edited by FreedTerror on
  • Yeah, I'll need details on your settings - at least for the input key and control map.
    If you're enjoying my products, free updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I copied the settings for both my input keys and control map from the control maps tutorial.

Is there specific settings you want info on?

• Well, in that case make sure your settings are correct and the action that should be used by the control map is usable at that point (e.g. use costs).
    If you're enjoying my products, free updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I pretty sure my settings are correct. Does the base attack have a use cost?

Each time i press the battle menu key in unity editor game window i get this error:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    ORKFramework.ContentLayout.GetChoiceContent (ORKFramework.LanguageInfo[] info)
    ORKFramework.BattleMenuItemAttack.AddToMenu (System.Collections.Generic.List`1& list, ORKFramework.Combatant owner, ORKFramework.BattleMenu bm, ORKFramework.BattleMenuItem parent)
    ORKFramework.BattleMenuItem.AddToMenu (System.Collections.Generic.List`1& list, ORKFramework.Combatant owner, ORKFramework.BattleMenu bm)
    ORKFramework.BattleMenu.GetMenu (ORKFramework.Combatant owner)
    ORKFramework.ActiveBattleMenu.Show (Boolean reset)
    ORKFramework.ActiveBattleMenu.Show ()
    ORKFramework.Combatant.ShowBattleMenu ()
    ORKFramework.CombatantActions.Choose (Boolean newTurn)
    ORKFramework.ControlHandler.Tick ()
    ORKFramework.ORKCore.FireTick ()
    ORKFramework.ORKHandler.Update ()

• What's the settings for your battle menu?
  • I copied the some of battle menu and guibox settings from the battle prep tutorials.

I can call the battle menu without errors now, just can't get it to play an attack.

Here's a few videos with different guiboxes used for the battle menu.

• I guess you're using a real time battle area?
    What's the setup of the attack ability - target settings, use range, etc.
  • Yea, I'm using the real time battle area.

I changed some of the target settings, and got the ability to animate.

Thanks GIL =)