I'm actualy on tutorial 21 and I'm with a problem.
The enemy comes to me he atacks and he goes to base, them the player goes to enemy atacks him and he doesnt go to base instead he gives a step in front and next nothing happens ( I can't do nothing, like atack or use an item...).
  • Check if your battle spots are placed correctly (Battle System > Battle Spots) - maybe the player and enemy spot are on the same place, resulting in the player can't reach it ...
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thank you for your help it fixed my problem but now i have another 2 problems.
    Now if i enter in the battle zone far from the center ( if the enemy is a bit far I can't do nothing like atack and other things)
    And now the player when he is returning to base he doesn't return to the exactt place that he started the battle he returns a bit to the left where he started the battle
  • I'd suggest to continue with the tutorials, those issues are dealt with in the following tutorials :)

E.g. the player is currently not positioned on his battle spot at battle start - that's done using a battle start event.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I just finished tutorial 23 and I can only see the player in the field of view (camera) I can't see the enemy neighter when the player approachs to atack the enemy.
  • Check your Battle View camera position if it's setting the field of view correctly (to 40, like in the tutorial).
    If it's not that, check your battle start event if all the steps have the correct wait settings, also try to increase the wait time of the last wait step before the 2nd camera change.
  • I already checked what you said but i still can't find the problem there is a print screen:
    http://tinypic.com/r/2a8rhw1/8
  • Seems more like your enemy is misplaced or not spawned at all.

Check your battle spots (or where your enemy is placed in the scene).
  • edited April 2014
    I just messed a bit with the battle positioning and scale and now is fixed.
    But another problem came out, sometimes when the player or the enemy atacks the damage valor doesn't appears, and sometimes it shows a ridiculous amount of damage like 180 or 200, is that normal?
    Post edited by jarc1995 on
  • Well, it depends on your settings, but I'd say not appearing damage is because the attack missed (check in Battle System > Battle Texts if you've set up the Miss notification) and the high damages are critical hits :)

Both the hit chance and critical chance are set up in the ability.
  • It's not miss because when it's misses a text appears saying miss (in withe).
    Sometimes it's like the enemy or the player get hitted they become red for like 1 second (received damage) but the value doesn't appears, i can take a print if you want to see it.
  • No need for a screenshot of something that's not displaying :)

Check the damage notification settings of the status value and the move event you've used in them.