edited March 2017 in ORK Support
I would like to use real-time attack anywhere how I set that I try to set abilities useable in to both but it see still can't use
Post edited by Piako on
  • I would just make it a combat area everywhere. Not that I've really tried, but afaik, there isn't much difference between a combat area and not, except you use abilities in one, and not in the other.
  • If you want real time battles everywhere, just add a Real Time Battle Area to your scene. You can optionally limit that area by using a collider (as trigger) on the same game object.

Using the attack anywhere depends on the target settings of the ability. E.g. to just swing around your sword, you'd need to set the Target Range to None, i.e. there's no target or target selection needed for the ability. You'll have to use damage dealers and damage zones for doing damage, though.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Oh it work!
    Sorry for spam a topics I don't know target and attacking are relatives.