edited March 2017 in ORK Support
Is there a way to show ranges?

Such as the battle range. I'd like to be able to see the battle edges. As it is right now, I can only see ranges in the grid type battles.

Also, is there a way to add another target when using skills? I see a wait for input node but it doesn't seem to receive any info for usage, just that it will pause until a button is pressed.
Post edited by Kale on
  • There's no built-in way to show them - you'd have to e.g. put a game object on your player that shows the range.

You can't trigger another target selection during an action, but you can use other targets as well. The Calculate node (which is used to calculate the damage) has an option called Use Other Targets, where you can define which actor/object is used.
    E.g. you can store the targets in a found objects list in your event and use that in the Calculate node.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!