It is necessary to have a 2DORK complete small game tutorial. Whether it can be as complete as 3D, although ORK support 2D, but has been unable to see the attention of the way, can refer to the 3D tutorial to do a complete 2D game tutorial. This is an urgent need, rather than letting everyone talk about discussing the 2D problem repeatedly. Thank you
  • I tune my character to the animated frame, but do not know how to place and set it to let the character call the animation
  • If you're new to ORK, I'd recommend following the game tutorials without changes - even if you're making a 2D game. The tutorials are there to teach you the basics of ORK, which is mostly the same for 2D and 3D games.

ORK is an RPG framework, i.e. it's mostly for the background systems (stats, items, quests, etc.) and it doesn't matter much if you're making 2D or 3D games. You'll have to know how to set up 2D/3D games in Unity in any case.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!