edited April 2017 in ORK Support
(not a great big deal, just one of those things that, once you've noticed it, you can't seem to unnotice it again):

anyhoo, if you load a new game from the save game menu then you get what i would consider to be expected behaviour: the saved game loads, and the player can simply get on with playing from his saved state

but, if you save a game from that menu, the game saves and then doggedly redisplays the menu, which (to me anyway) is very much not expected behaviour. the player should be able to just save the game, optionally get a background message telling him that everything was saved ok, and carry smoothly on playing the game

so, really, my question is: how do i get the menu to close automatically after a save? i've had a dig around in Events, but Close Menu doesn't seem to do it, and Continue doesn't seem to do it, so i'm at a bit of a loss
Post edited by HarryOminous on
  • I think that's currently not possible, will look into it :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!