edited April 2017 in ORK Support
Each of my enemies have a trigger with a realtime battle area component parented to it. The enemies are far apart so their triggers do not overlap. All of my battle ranges are set accordingly so detection does not overlap. The problem I am having is once I enter a realtime battle trigger of one enemy, a battle starts with every enemy in the scene. All of the enemy HUDs show, rather than just one, even though they are out of ranges and trigger. How do I prevent the distant enemies from entering the battle, I only want enemies in the trigger area to join the battle.
Post edited by rpgee on
  • All combatants in the scene that have the Real Time battle type selected (e.g. in their combatant spawner) will automatically enter the battle. They might not participate actively due to the battle ranges defined in the battle settings, but they're still in battle.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited April 2017
    Is there a way to restrict the enemy HUDs that pop up during realtime battle? I run into the first enemy in my game and 10 enemy battle HUDS pop up. Any tips on addressing that, would only like to see the HUD of the enemies in range? Thanks again GIL.
    Post edited by rpgee on
  • edited April 2017
    Nevermind I made triggers that spawn the enemy when you enter it and despawn the enemy when you leave it. That seem to help the issue.
    Post edited by rpgee on