I have the same setup per the tutorial and when I interact with my forge, the menu to craft comes up but it's blank except for the 'back' button. I don't see the recipe options. I already set up my recipe in the recipe types and added ingredients. What am I missing?
  • Did you also add the recipes to the player? Use an Add Recipe node for that :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • No I didn't add it, thanks.
  • Ok the menu shows up now and I can see the ingredients and able to click create.

I have another problrm..

I have a Has recipe>Use Recipe>Spawn Prefab> setup but it won't spawn in the scene.

I added an Add to Inventory step but it wont add. Instead when I back out of the craft menu after using my recipe I get the failled notification instead of the success one and my prefab isn't spawned in the scene. I set up a waypoint and added the prefab in the event settings.
  • What is it that you are trying to do?
    In your setup, the Spawn Prefab node will spawn a defined prefab, but that has nothing to do with the recipes and is defined in the event settings.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yeah I got it working. I had a 'has recipe' node connected to a 'use rcipe' node and it wasn't spawning my crafted sword on the bench. I removed the 'use' recipe node and it works. Only thing I have to do now is add an exit button to the crafting screen because pressing back 3 or 4 times to leave this menu is very tedious. How do I add that exit button because I don't see the option in the recipe screen.
  • You should be able to do this by adding a Button List menu part with a Close menu item added.
  • Awesome! Thanks GIL