edited April 2014 in ORK Support
I'm trying to use the 'runToTarget' event when attacking as shown in the tutorial, and it works fine but for one problem. I'm using 2D on XY plane and my movement does not affect my rotation at all. The axis are the same the entire game on my combatant prefabs. When I do change position, the sprites rotate and move along the z axis when moving to the position and becomes invisible. I've disabled 'Face Direction' and 'Use Character Controller' but still no luck. Is there a way to change position without the combatant rotating its' z axis in the direction it is moving?
  • Can you give me some details on your settings of the Change Position step?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Moving by speed currently always looks into the direction of the target - will look into changing that for the next version :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ah, I see. Thanks, that would be awesome. :)
  • That would be excellent an excellent addition. This is a hurdle I'm going to have to clear as well!