edited May 2017 in ORK Support
Hi,
I have some show dialog steps in a game event.
In the GUI Box of the dialog, I make the OK button bounds to be fullscreen size because I want no matter where the users touch they can skip the dialog.
But everytime I touch the screen, the dialog dismiss, and there will be one more OK0 button in hierarchy.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Even the whole game event is finished, and I clear all dialogs at the end of the game event. Then I call a menu screen(which has different GUI box), the OK0 buttons are still there. And I can not touch the menu screen because of these OK0 buttons(they are fullscreen).
Post edited by bitmore on
  • edited May 2017
    I'll look into it.

Can you tell me more about setup of the GUI box and OK button?
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And the setting of the Show Dialog node:
  • edited May 2017
    Hi,
    I think i found the problem. For both the Dialog Gui box and the menu screen Gui Box, I checked the Own Skins and used the same prefab(MainMenuContainer) in Content Box Prefab. This caused the problem.

After changing the prefab of dialog's Content Box Prefab to other prefab, there are no OK0 buttons after the dialog's event finished.

But I think this is a bug of ORK. We should be allowed to use the same Content Box Prefab for some gui boxes.
    Post edited by bitmore on
  • Ok, found the issue - will be fixed in the next update.

The issue isn't coming from using the same prefab, it's not using a button prefab :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!