edited June 2017 in ORK Support
Is it possible to have a checkmark in the menus? I m making and event for the graphic settings to enable/disable components in the camera, and a checkmark would be ideal but i cannot find any node or something. It would be nice to have a checkmark choice in the show dialogue node for example. Any other way to achieve this?

p.s Another problem I have is that accept button in my input keys in ork is "F" which work fine, but i see that also left mouse click triggers accept button (when i approach a tree, or an npc to interact). Is there anything I fucked up or a bug? The weird thing is that if i remove the Interact Key from Interaction Seetings (interaction controller) "F" doesnt work (and that is correct) but the left mouse button still interacting and i cannot find how.

edit: Ok I thing is the hidden mouse button that it is in the center that presses the interact, any way to disable that?
Post edited by dlevel on
  • You're looking for the Value Input Dialogue - using bool input types (i.e. bool variables) as values.

In case the interaction is started by a click on the HUD, make sure that Interact On Click is disabled in your interaction HUD. Otherwise it might be the click on the game object starts the interaction - you can disable this globally in the Base/Control > Game Settings in the Interaction Settings by setting the Max Click Distance to 0 (i.e. disabling click interaction). This can also be overridden by each interaction component individually.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited June 2017
    Ok tha mouse click fixed with the Max Click Distance to 0, thank you :)

For the Value Input Dialogue, I worked a bit with that, but not having any results, what is the best appliance to have a checkbox or drop down menu in settings so that I can have an easy to use Options menu?
    Post edited by dlevel on
  • edited June 2017
    Dropdown is currently not available. For a checkbox, if your option is an ORK game variable, you can just directly work on that - otherwise you'll have to store the current value into a game variable (bool for checkbox) before showing the dialogue and getting it from the game variable after the dialogue.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!