edited July 2017 in ORK Support
Hallo,
I have an interaction HUD button that displays the name of the scene object and the icon. It works well, but when I have more than 1 scene object in the scene, it shows the same text and icon for all of them, it always shows the information of the first Scene Object in the hierarchy. I have tested it thouroughly. Do I need to specify somekind of scene ID for each of them?
Post edited by pesi83 on
  • The Interaction HUD will show the information of the interaction that is currently available (e.g. due to variable conditions or being closest to the interaction controller).

Are your interactions and scene objects on different game objects in your scene, or are they all on the same game object (or child objects of the same game object)?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • The Objects are scattered around a map. They all have their own SceneObject Component, and an EventInteraction Component and a SphereCollider. They are all linked to a different SceneObject from Ork-database (World->SceneObjects). These sceneobjects are all of the same SceneObjectType. The InteractionHUD Button has this text : "%i %d" showing Icon and Description. They dont have the same parent in the hierarchy.
  • Hm, working fine here with a similar setup - can you send me a small Unity test project where this is happening?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!