edited July 2017 in ORK Support
Hallo
I noticed a couple of things after the latest update.
My target indicator no longer shows up.
I made a build yesterday where the target indicator shows, but after the update today it has dissapeared....

I have been trying to fix it but havent found a solution yet...
I can show you screenshots if you want.

Post edited by pesi83 on
  • What's your setup for the target indicator (I guess you're talking about the target cursor/blinking in the target selection settings)?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yes I am talking about the cursor/blinking in the target selection.
    I actually noticed some error messeges in the Unity Console when I select a combatant.

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    ORKFramework.BestiaryHUDContent.CheckElementUpdates ()
    ORKFramework.BestiaryHUDContent..ctor (ORKFramework.Combatant combatant, System.String name, Int32 portraitType, IChoice ci, ORKFramework.HUDStatus[] element, Boolean showOkCancel)
    ORKFramework.Menu.CombatantPage.GetBestiaryPage (IChoice parent, ORKFramework.Combatant combatant, Int32 portraitType, Boolean showOkCancel)
    ORKFramework.Menu.BaseCombatantInformationDisplay.GetBestiaryPage (IChoice parent, ORKFramework.Combatant combatant, Int32 portraitType, Int32 pageIndex, Boolean showOKCancel)
    ORKFramework.BestiaryChoice.Show ()
    ORKFramework.BestiaryChoice.Show (ORKFramework.Combatant combatant, Boolean canCancel, ORKFramework.Notify callback, ORKFramework.NotifyCheck customTick)
    ORKFramework.GridExamineSettings.ExternalExamine (ORKFramework.Behaviours.BattleGridCellComponent cell, Boolean showCellInfo, Boolean showCombatantInfo)
    ORKFramework.TargetHighlight.HighlightSelectedTargets ()
  • I found the error....
    Apparently I had examine target cell combatant ON
    and in the examine settings I had "use bestiary" ON
    But im not using bestiary settings, so the error stopped the target indicator from displaying
    :)
  • I'll still catch those errors, only one place they can come from :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!