@gamingislove .Hello, am trying to create a list of tabs for my inventory items. I noticed ork has only button list when you click on 'add menu part' (menu/menu screen/add menu screen). I want to use tabs to group item types. Please is there alternative to this or am i missing something. Thanks in advance
  • Go to Menu Screen -> Inventory and on the Type Box Settings choose Tabs. The categories are being triggered from your Inventory -> Item Types.
  • Also, the position/look of the tabs is defined by the used GUI box :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited July 2017
    @dlevel and @gamingislove .Thanks so much, but i noticed that the icons been used on the tabs are sprites been set at the item types. So it doesn't have active and inactive state. I initially thought that the tab prefab of the gui box will be used as button tabs
    Post edited by henkesky1 on
  • If a tab prefab/skin is defined, that should be used for the tabs, but that doesn't have anything to do with the content displayed in a tab (e.g. icon and name).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!