Hello everyone, am having problem with my ork project. My project use to work just fine, except this night, i tried to test some thing, but unity just crashed. This does not happen with other scenes in the project. It only happens when i try to start the first scene of my project which contains "ork game starter" . Please how do fix this/
  • Hm, hard to tell - could be a loop in a formula (i.e. nodes connecting to each other without a way to get out of the loop).
    Check the Unity crash logs for error messages why the crash occured.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Well, i added ork game starter to another scene, and it worked while the other scene still crashes when i use it. Seems like spiritual problem
  • Hm, well, than it's most likely something in your scene causing that - is there a game event in that scene that might loop?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I will check again
  • edited July 2017
    I had that problem once with a battle AI, maybe the scene it works is not spawning a specific enemy that has a specific battle AI, as well is not a battle area? If that is the case, just find this enemy, and search his battle AIs by removing one by one and find the problematic one.
    Post edited by dlevel on
  • Ok will try it out. Thanks