edited July 2017 in ORK Support
I just noticed my project doesn't display numerical values again. When i use Hud to display my combatant level on the screen, i only shows ,000' kind of. I also noticed that my status value damage and refresh notification doesn't show numerical values again.
Post edited by henkesky1 on
  • That's ... a very strange issue, never heard that before :)

Did you check the HUD's settings and the damage/refresh notification settings of status values?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Really strange, i have crossed checked it. the funny thing is, if i replace the information with name(%n instead of %) it shows my character name(which is correct), but if i replace it with character level(%), it displays some weird stuff
  • By any chance - are you using the bestiary (Game > Game Settings > Bestiary Settings) and the combatant's you're displaying aren't part of the player group?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • No, i have never touched that setting. On a side note, i can't find where to set my barrels to use a separate notification. I don't like seeing barrel dead or HP damage notification
  • Can you post the whole text you're using in the combatant HUD's setting? And what you get displayed in-game :)

There are no separate notifications available, all combatants share the same notification settings. I'll look into adding options to block notifications on a combatant.
  • Oh, i just discovered is my font. The font doesn't show numerical values. Thanks once again for the support.