edited July 2017 in ORK Support
Hello, having problem with creating barrel and crates death events. I created a barrel and crate combatants. Then assigned a death event to each of them. I want to spun a broken version prefab when there Hp is zero. But when the barrel and crate dies, the broken prefabs are not spun
Post edited by henkesky1 on
  • How's the death event set up to make them spin?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Event setting>Destroy prefab(actor, user)>spawn prefab(prefab1(broken prefab))>spawn prefab(prefab0(particles effect)). None of the prefabs are spun
  • Destroy Prefab can't destroy an actor's game object (you can't even select it), so I guess you're using Destroy Object here?
    Anyway, don't destroy the combatant's game object - first spawn the other prefabs in its place. Usually, the combatant's game object is destroyed after the death event automatically (unless you have Keep Prefab enabled in the combatant's settings), so you don't have to destroy it yourself.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks managed to fix it. i checked destroy prefabs at event setting.