Hello guys, i used the 'Start equipment' to add equipment that my combatant will be equipped when she enters the scene for the first time. But unfortunately, the equipment viewer doesn't spun the equipment, when the game is running. When i check the combatant prefab at run time, it shows that the weapon is equipped, it also plays the weapons animations(overrides the combatant preset animation, thereby using the animation of the weapon), still not weapon is spun. When i preview the weapon using preview check box, it spun the weapon, but during run time it doesn't spun the weapon.
  • edited July 2017
    Make sure the equipment viewer's setup allows showing the weapon in that game state - what's your game state settings on the viewer?
    Also, is there a prefab or viewer prefab defined for the equipment?
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Equipment viewer setting> equipment part> spear(which is actually the equipment part i assigned to that particular equipment), other setting are left as default setting which is ignore. Even the status bonus when equipped is added to the player but the weapon doesn't just show. Please look int
  • Did you define a Viewer Prefab in the equipment's settings?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I did. Should i send you a copy of my project containing just the weapon setting and equipment viewer via email?
  • Yes, that's probably the fastest way to solve this - send it to contact@orkframework.com :)
  • Well managed to solve it by unchecking Block equippment viewer(of other weapons) of the weapons Equipment setting. I still don't understand why blocking other weapon equipment viewer will affect this particular weapon. Unfortunately another problem started. When i equip right hand sword and left hand sword part, both the two equipment viewer(right hand viewer and left hand viewer) actually spawns the sword, but the sword spawned by right hand viewer for some unknown reason is disabled automatically. Quit a strange situation.
  • If the prefab is disabled, it means that the viewer is currently not displaying due to its conditions.