Hello

The moment when an attack hit in real time battle is heavy performance and stops for 0.36 ms at iOS.
Looking at the profiler it looks like the following.
This is almost the same in the real-time battle of the demonstration project of ORK Tutorial.
I do not know what this is, such as SetData being called 498 times.
What is this Call doing?
Can you give me advice on where to cut down?

profiler screen
https://imgur.com/gallery/T65kk
  • edited July 2017
    SetData in that case is part of loading the battle event and doesn't have much impact (unless your events consist of hundreds or thousands of nodes). Also, the 498 times call is from a simple check that happens often and has no (real) impact on performance.
    Keep in mind that using Deep Profile really blows up the numbers, i.e. the 11.8ms used for this is most likely at least 10 times higher than it'll normally be.

The issue is coming from somewhere else - are you using the new UI? If the performance drops when a hit occurs, it could be updating the HUDs that causes this ... or something that happens upon hit. I'd need more details on what happens in your attack event.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!