1. Is it possible to perform multiple grid moves in one turn?

2. How to set up grid move "actions per turn" cost per tile?
I.e. action cost for grid move should cost a sum of "move points" of all tiles of the path.
  • 1) Yes, that's handled by the Use Only Once setting in the Move Command settings (Battle System > Battle Grid Settings).
    Disable this to allow using move as often as the grid move range allows :)

2) That's currently not possible. Grid movement reduces the grid move range of a combatant according to the move costs of the cells. Each move command costs the defined amount of actions per turn - there's currently no setting to reduce actions per turn per cell.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • 1. Right. Thanks!

2. Maybe my explanation is messy. I'm talking about moving system commonly used in western turn-based RPGs: Fallout 1/2, Arcanum, Wasteland 2, Divinity:Original Sin, etc.

• 2) That should be covered by the grid move range. A combatant gets a maximum move range at the start of a turn and each moved cell reduces the move range by the cell type's defined move cost.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • How to reduce the amount of Actions Per Turn by Grid Cell Move Cost?

I tried to do it in battle event (modifying gridMoveCommand event), but can't check neither current combatant move points, nor Grid Cell Move Cost, nor Grid Move Range (only change it! ). By the way, is Grid Move Range changes when cell movement performs or when move command action fired/end?

My another failed idea was to do it through Grid Cell Types events, but there is no ability to change Actions Per Turn in game events (only check it! :).

Oh, well, writing down a problem helps! I can set a global variable in Grid Cell Types events and use it to change my Actions Per Turn in the battle event.

Still, is there a way to tie Cell Move Costs to Actions Per Turn more naturally than firing an event in every cell?

• Like I said, that's currently not possible - actions per turn and the grid move range are different systems.
    I'll look into adding action cost to grid cells for future udpates :)

The move cost of the cells are consumed at the end of the move action.
  • Great, thanks! I've built a temporary workaround using cell events. Will wait for build-in solution.