@gamingislove

OK, so I'm using a turn-based, square-grid battle mode. On my battle menu each option is listed individually and that works fine but I would like to nest the options under blanket categories. For example instead of ATTACK, ABILITIES, and ITEMS being their own individual options I would like them to be listed under ACT. Whereas you select ACT and then those next three options are displayed. Is there a way to do this in the ORK Editor because I don't see a general option in the battle menu type drop-down; or would it be a combination of a specific prefab and some scripting?

I've included a Picasso-level drawing for reference.

• That's currently not possible, but something I'd like to add in future updates :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I'd like this feature too, but I think it's possible through battle events? I remember doing it a few weeks ago, forgot exactly how to do it, but all I remember is it was easy.
  • @gamingislove

I'm rooting for ya!

@UserName

Any insight you could give me would be much appreciated. I'm working on a work-around but striking out.
  • edited August 2017
    Not so simple after all. You have to insert a battle event with a dialogue box right after an ability is selected. But the problem is attack abilities go straight to targeting after you select them, before any battle events are played, and I don't know how to change it. I don't know how to change the other menus either.

You have to do some coding, maybe GIL has an idea, I'd be interested too since I will be using that.
    Post edited by UserName on