Updated my project to the newest version of Unity and ORK. I noticed now that I can no longer sell items to the shop I have set up. The 'Sell' button is unable to be interacted with. The store is based off of the tutorial for a convenience store. Under Sell to Shop everything is enabled and my player starts out with many potions they should be able to sell.

Any ideas of what I might have missed?
  • Hm, if the sell button is inactive, this means you don't have anything sellable in your inventory.
    It's working fine on my end - please check what's in your player's inventory and if the items are sellable. Also, check if your shop e.g. limits the item types.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks for the quick response, I wasn't able to get back to look at this until the weekend.

No limits on the shop. Player has potions at the start of the game and I have also tried buying items from the shop and I cannot sell them back.

I enabled the option 'Sell Without Items' and found that with that enabled, I am able to open the shop UI and can sell the potions I have. With 'Auto Close Sell' the menu closes after every potion I sell, even if I have others. It's like it's not registering that I have things to sell... But I do, and I can sell them if I set it so the menu opens regardless.

I'm not sure what would cause this, especially since it's working as expected on your end.
  • Hm ... yeah, that sounds strange - can you send me a small Unity test project where this is happening to contact@orkframework.com?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I likely won't be able to get that to you until the weekend, but what would be the best way to strip down the build for you?
  • Exporting your ORK project with needed resources (e.g. UI stuff and the player's prefab) and use that to set up a new Unity project. Set up a simple scene with the test case.