• What an update! Thank you GIL! Making a backup and diving into it!
  • Thanks for sneaking in some of the other smaller features I requested GIL, was a pleasant surprise reading the patch notes! :)
  • Wow that's a massive update! Thanks GIL for all the requested features you put it in, can't wait to implement this all!
  • Great job with the new version 2.14!

Was hoping for the diagonal movement in square grid battles and other smaller improvements a month or two back, didn't realize they would be available so quickly :)
  • @l3p1

If you ever need something, don't hesitate to ask GIL for commissioned work. He offers fair prices, I've been personally overhauling ORK by adding quite a lot of features needed for my own game but since it's public the prices are much cheaper.

That's why you might of noticed that the past few months have been centered around grid battle updates, I'll say it again but I'm hoping more of you guys will jump on the bandwagon. Everyone benefits when you ask for public commissions :)
  • Thanks Gil,

Great update. Really appreciate the 5.6.n update. I’m stuck with that version until my current project is finished so thanks!