Is there any way to de-spawn an enemy when the player leaves without killing him ? for example when it flees and goes back to starting point, to despawn him but not destroying the combatant spawner.
  • No, there's no despawning - but you can use the hunting range settings to automatically return (move) to the spawn position when moving out of range.
  • edited September 1
    Yes this is what i do, but now with unity 5.6 navmesh that the player projects navmesh that builds on runtime, at x meters from the player, (which is what I use due to procedurally generated world), when this happens and I get away from the spot, there is no navmesh for the enemy to get back, and I get console errors.
    Post edited by dlevel on
  • edited September 4
    Hm, you could use the Move AI Range settings (Battle System > Battle Settings) to also block the combatant's move AI at that distance to the player.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
  • edited September 6
    Well thats an option and I tried it, it kinda works but again I get the error of navmesh some times.

"Stop" can only be called on an active agent that has been placed on a NavMesh.
    UnityEngine.AI.NavMeshAgent:set_isStopped(Boolean)
    ORKFramework.Behaviours.MoveAIComponent:Stop()
    ORKFramework.Behaviours.MoveAIComponent:ClearTarget(Boolean)
    ORKFramework.CombatantBattle:ClearBattle(Boolean)
    ORKFramework.CombatantBattle:EndBattle()
    ORKFramework.CombatantHandler:EndBattle()
    ORKFramework.Battle:set_RealTimeAreaCount(Int32)
    ORKFramework.Behaviours.RealTimeBattleArea:OnDisable()

I guess it tries to move or something?
    Post edited by dlevel on
  • edited September 7
    Yes - the agent isn't on/near a NavMesh, so the move AI trying to move or stop the combatant results in a warning (not an error). You can pretty much ignore that message :)
    Post edited by gamingislove on