I have a phase battle with battle grid setup. I would like to have target selections be accepted after second mouse click/touch input.

I have set Battle System -> Battle Grid Settings -> Cell selection -> Accept only selected to true, but this seems to work only when selecting target for Grid move command.

Also tried to use own cell selection setting in Battle System -> Battle Grid Settings -> Target cell selection with the same configuration, but it has no effect.

I have also set in Battle System -> Battle Settings -> Target Settings -> Target selection -> Mouse/Touch control -> Use Grid Cell to true, but same behaviour occurs.

Something I'm missing here?
  • There's a difference between target selection and cell selection - as long as your abilities aren't targeting grid cells, they'll use the regular target selection. I'll look into adding an option to only accept an already selected target through clicking for target selections.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!