Hi GiL,
I have two questions:
1: Is it possible to toggle on/off AI Controlled in battle or in game settings? I check the AI Controlled in all of my group members combatants settings. I want put a button on the screen, user can click the button to toggle on/off the AI Controlled, is it possible? I tried Block Battle AI node but that make the combatants do nothing.

2: In this Tutorial: http://orkframework.com/tutorial/game-tutorial/50-adding-a-2nd-player-group-member/ . How to make the player(group leader) unchangeable? I don't want the group leader can be changed. I tried put a unvisiable button on the top of the group leader choice item in Battle Group, but since the first choice item will be selected automatically, the leader still can be changed if user chose change action and click other combatant in Non-Battle Group. The other option is not to show the leader in Battle Group, but I can't find where the setting is.

Thanks for your time.
  • 1: I'm pretty sure it's possible, there's a battle node change AI control to set the ai control state of your combatants, I plan to use this feature too. Not sure about a button yet, but you could do a menu option that calls an event with that node.

• @UserName Thank you very much! It works :)
  • edited September 2017
    1) There's the Lock Battle Member node for that - after joining the player to the group (which also joins the battle group, as long as there's room in the battle group), lock the combatant.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited September 2017
    Thank you GiL. The Lock Battle Member node is what I need. But there is still a problem, the Locked member's choice item is selected automatically at the first start of the menu screen(If it's locked, it shouldn't be selected, although I can't click again). In fact, I don't want the choice item to be selected automatically in many menu screens. I know there is no way to disable this feature, will you consider add the option to enable/disable the Auto Select first choice item?
    Post edited by bitmore on
  • I'll look into it.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!