Hey GiL and everyone. Things are going great with my game. Thank God.. I was wondering:

How would I get a human npc and a zombie or wolf npc to stand still and fight each other and not have the human ever die? My plan is. Make the human have 9999 hp, and give the zombie or wolf a few hundred, then place them next to each other facing each other for the spawn, and set the type of character in the spawn settings to "player" or "ally" for the human, and "enemy" for the wolf, hoping that these differences would cause them to attack each other, for a time, then i run in and "save" the human by killing the wolf. Anyone have any ideas please? Thank you.
  • If you want to prevent the human from dying, you could do that in the human's death battle event - there's a node to cancel dying, and you'll have to heal the HP :)

As long as the factions of the NPCs are enemies to each other, they should fight - at least in real time battle areas, otherwise there's no batte without the player's involvement.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • awesome thank you GiL. :-)