I am having a really hard time creating a main menu to my rpg game. I have followed every direction in the minigame tutorial and I cant seem to get anything to display at all on the game screen. Does anybody have any steps to accomplish this task lol. Sorry I'm a newbie lol. Very frustrating!!!!
  • I cant get any text to show or a button at all.Would like it to say newgame load game etc.
  • The first thing I'd suggest is to refer to demo project. It has main menu setup already.
  • I did go through the demo project and got a main menu perfectly built. But when I do it on my own still following there directions still doesn't work...
  • It is super super super easy :)
    You just have to follow and not miss a single instruction.
    If you still can't do it, just post a very short test project here and I'll look at it and will see what you did wrong.
  • Check if your time scale is set to 1 in Edit > Project Settings > Time in the Unity menu.
    Otherwise, check if your scene's camera has a GUI Layer component attached (should be standard for a camera).

If it's none of that, make sure the main menu is called, i.e. either enable Call Main Menu in the game starter in the scene, or enable Auto Call in Menus >
    Main Menu
    in the ORK editor. The Main Menu Scene has to match the scene where the main menu should be displayed.
    If you're enjoying my products, free updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • k cool got everything to work now just wondering how can I change the font style? for the main menu.
    Thanks again
  • It's in your main menu gui box, in the font setting. Find a font style that you like on the internet(and make sure the font is allowed to be use commercially), and put it in there.