Am totally confused at this. When i start my ork project and press play at the first scene, the menu screen and guibox just disappears, without opening the new game scene. This problem just started(it wasn't happening before). I have already added the main menu scene and new game scene to unity build setting. I have cross checked the name of the scene i used for the new game scene of New game settings. I have also checked the spawn point id i used for the spawn player event. I have even tried starting the game in a completely new scene, but the problem still persists .I just can fix this problem
  • the ORK Game Starter is in the scene, enabled, and has the ORKProject selected?
  • edited October 2017
    Yes, its kind of crazy. The game actually starts(if the ork game stater was not set up properly, it wouldn't have started at all), but when i click on new game, the guibox and menu screen just vanishes and instead of a new scene starting(the scene fading doesn't even happen), it remains like that forever
    Post edited by henkesky1 on
  • do you have the scenes on the unity build?
  • on main menu settings in ork, do you have the name of the target scene?
  • This sounds like a classic case of Time Scale being set to 0. Check it in Edit >
    Project Settings > Time
    in the Unity menu :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • @gamingislove thanks once again. It worked. Indeed your the wind beneath my wings. @dlevel thanks for contribution, GIL idea has solved the problem.