Hi all,

I'm giving ORK a test drive, but I'm already stuck on the first step of the tutorial. http://orkframework.com/tutorial/game-tutorial/1-setting-up-the-project/

I've imported the assets needed for the tutorial project but the ORK DLL's aren't importing correctly. (I'm using the free version.)
TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ORKFramework.Behaviours.CombatantComponent' from assembly 'ORKFramework, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ORKFramework.MainMenuSettings' from assembly 'ORKFramework, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
I read somewhere that I needed to use Unity 5.1 for the tutorial, but even that did not work. I just want to try it out before I decide to purchase the full version.
  • You need Unity 2017.1 for the free version.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!