Hi,

I am thinking of buying the ORK Framework, but before I do, I have one question. I get that this framework contains the tools for turn based combat. Am I allowed to modify the code to customize my turn based combat? I have a system in mind but I am not sure how friendly this framework is in terms of customizing the existing tools and how restrictive are they with their licensing.

Any input would help. Thank you.
  • I'm doing a very custom combat system, and ORK can do a lot with its current settings + programming through battle events. And if you want to change the code, you have the source code when you buy it.
  • If you can't do what you want with the available features, the full version contains the source code for all gameplay related things, i.e. you can change the battle system to your needs :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!