Hello,

How do you use or setup this new feature?

Is there a tutorial or a quick how to?

Thanks!

• Sorry, I wasn't able to write a how-to on this new feature, so I'll give you a quick explanation here:

The action combos are used to automatically replace actions in a sequence of actions used by a combatant.

E.g. a combatant has action A (base attack) and action B (fire spell). An action combo is set up as follows:
    - stage 0: required action A
    - stage 1: required action A
    - stage 2: required action A, replacement action B
    When the combatant uses actions in order A>A>A, the combo will replace the 3rd use of A with B, i.e. it'll become A>A>B instead.

This happens regardless of how the action is selected, i.e. battle AI, control maps or selecting via the battle menu will all trigger the action combo.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I've written a more detailed how-to about action combos.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Nice! thank you! I will start reading.