Hello guys, i designed a shop layout for my shop, but the problem is that when i double click on an item in the shop(i set the shop list box click count to 2), i expect to see the buy question gui box(asking if i want to buy the item) to show when i double on an item, but is never shown. The items description is shows, when selected, but not the Buy question(is also the same issue with selling item). Also note that am using the same gui box(buy question gui box) for other menu screen, so the problem doesn't seem to come from the gui box. As for my buy quantity and sell quantity setting, i set both of them to default. Thanks in advance
  • The clicking works the same as dragging, i.e. a double click will initiate a drag-like behaviour, where you'd have to click on a combatant (or combatant's HUD) to initiate selling to it.
    If you've set up the drag notification in Menus > Menu Settings in the Drag/Drop Settings, you'd see a drag notification box somewhere on the screen (or following the cursor, if the GUI box is set up that way).

You can get a similar behaviour to what you want by enabling Select First in the Choice Settings of your shop list's GUI box. That way you can only click-accept a choice when it's been selected first.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited October 2017
    I don't want to use drag and drop.
    The select first in choice setting of the shop list's GUI box is enabled/checked, but still surprisingly, am not seeing(not called/displayed) the Buy Question GUI box

I also noticed something about my inventory. When i click/select an item type that has no item in it, all my HUD will just disappear
    Post edited by henkesky1 on
  • Hm, by any chance, do you also use a quantity selection, which might be hidden behind your other shop GUI boxes?

Regarding the inventory click - that's ... strange, an item type without items should be unusable, i.e. when highlighting it, it'll show no items, but you can't accept it to go to the item list.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • @gamingislove Is quite surprising. No am not using quantity selection.

Yes is very strange. I even tried to see if can dissable unavailable item type, so users can't select it when unavailable.

Please whats the patreon all about. Can't open the site
  • Hm, think you can send me a small test project to contact@orkframework.com with your shop to check this out?

Patreon is about people pledging to pay me a small amount of money each month to support my work. Similar to a subscription, but you're not required to to so to get udpates or support from me :)
    It's a way to help me keeping up the rate of regular updates and support.
    Strange that you can't open the site, do you get any error page or something?
  • edited October 2017
    No error. It might be network. Hopefully this my project is successful. Will definitely like to support you my dear. I will send you a test project today

Meanwhile, i have a global event that spuns shield on my player combatant, when an axe is equipped. I don't expect it to be the cause of the problem. Just telling you
    Post edited by henkesky1 on
  • Hm, that shouldn't have any influence on the shop - looking forward to the spinning shield :D
  • Sorry to necro a 3 yr old thread but I am also encountering this. Followed the tutorials down to a letter and when I go to buy an item it does not give me an option to even buy..
    (All other aspects of shop work)

But the buy button in the shop will not buy even with double-click or accept.
  • Which part is not working - entering the shop via 'Buy' button to show the list of items you can buy, or actually buying an item?

If buying an item isn't working, make sure you have enough currency to purchase it.