Am I missing a setting somewhere? I set my abilities window do display the types as Tab buttons. However, whenever I click on a tab button, it doesn't work. If I switch back to GUI display type, those buttons work just fine.
So, I must be missing a setting somewhere to make the tab buttons clickable. Any suggestions?
  • Hm, are you using new UI or legacy GUI? And what are your GUI box tab settings like, e.g. tabs position top/bottom?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • New GUI and they are set at the top.
    Left and Right for arrow selection
    Everything else is pretty much defaulted. I think I changed the width of the buttons; can't recall (not at my working computer)
  • edited October 2017
    Hm, working fine on my end ... by any chance, did you define a tab button prefab without a Button component in the GUI skin used by the GUI box?
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Tab prefab was the issue. I had it set to content box instead of button. Man, I'm doing terrible this week :)