Hi guys, all of a sudden the images in my dialogue stopped showing. I can't remember changing anything. This is my setting for default Portrait position Anchor upper left
Box position in front portrait size x=200, y=200

The setting for event setting. Type player Portrait normal Anchor upper left Box Position in front Set size x=200, y=200

Then setting for my event dialogue show. Dialogue type Auto close Gui box dialogue show Actor Player actor(i selected the player actor i created in the event setting) Show name, Show portrait checked Portrait type normal Own position checked x=370, y= 540 Box position in front portrait size x=200 , y=200

Am wondering if there is any other setting that overrides these ones above. Can't understand why this happening. I can see the messages, the cancel button, the gui box content game object, but the images are not showing. During runtime, if i select the image in the dialogue, is showing in the inspector, but i can't see it in the game view
  • I guess this is when using the new UI?
    If you're using the own position in the dialogue, the portrait should be displayed there, and as long as that's within the screen, it should be displayed ... what's the Box Anchor in the overridden portrait position in the dialogue? And are you using a Relative Position?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!