edited November 2017 in ORK Support
I'm using a prefab with a trigger and event interaction to make the AI use an ability. The AI keeps using the same ability multiple times.
Here's a video.
Post edited by FreedTerror on
  • Hard to say without knowing details about the setup, but most likely it's because the action is either started multiple times (e.g. the trigger still being there and causing the action), or whatever state you set to cause the action is still applied.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I added a Wait node after the Use Battle Action node. The wait node seems fix this.

Node Setup: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pn91c9zehs5wt07/Screenshot 2017-11-06 11.42.02.png?dl=0

• An alternative solution would be to check if the combatant is in action before the Use Battle Action node. You can do this using a Check Status node, checking for In Action, and only perform the action when the combatant isn't in action.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • That Check Status node setup works great! Thanks GIL. =)