edited April 2014 in ORK Support
In Realtime battle, and has realized the Defend in the true of the Block Damagezone.

I want to change the sound when you Block, but I can set How do I?
  • I'm not certain what the question is; are you asking whether you can add a sound to a Blocked Damage Zone if it blocks an attack?
    Tactics RPG Grid Battle System for ORK
    ---------------------------------------
    Personal Twitter: https://twitter.com/AMO_Crate
    I make RFI! https://twitter.com/NootboxGames
  • edited April 2014
    Klib Thank you .
    I am Japanese who love the game .
    I'm sorry English is poor .

I am making a action rpg of realtime battle using the sword in for iOS with ORK 2.0.8.

So realtime battle, I use Damage Zone and Damage Dealer.

I found this FAQ for defend the Realtime Battle.
    http://forum.orkframework.com/discussion/comment/1731#Comment_1731

I was able only while you press the button a Virtual Guard of iOS, to defend by being true to the blockDamage of DamageZone Component of Player.

But Damage sound is still sound normal even when I was Guard.

I want to change to sound like bounce the sword only when you Guard.

Sound settings at the time of the Block is not found in the ORK menu.

I am trying to control the script , but when DamageDealer enemy is hit in DamageZone, like CollisionEnter option is not found , I'm troubled What trying to do.
    Post edited by joeee19 on
  • I don't think that's currently possible - I'll add a setting for a sound to be played on the damage zone when it's blocking attacks :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Gil Thank you.

Was surpassed to write the script in OnTriggerEnter ().
    However inflexible ability of the other party will increase my script.

So, there is a need to think about RealTimeBattle, the better.

In the check step of battle events, I want to add a [If there is a hit in the Target's DamageZone].

That way, at the time of Success, You can put your favorite sound, it will be connected to a variety of actions.
    Most problems of RealTimeBattle resolves.

Or Is this possible already?

P.S.
    In addition, Animation Wait of Mecanim's not work as well, I am a little troubled.
  • Waiting for Mecanim animations isn't possible, because currently there is no way to get that information from Mecanim (it's also mentioned in the event steps that it's not working for Mecanim).

Also, battle events can't check if a damage zone has been hit, and wont be able to in future updates.
    What might help you will be damage dealers playing battle events upon hitting a damage zone, which will come in one of the next updates.
    Also, the next update will feature damage zones playing an audio clip or a combatant's sound type upon being hit by a damage dealer.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • GIL Thank you.

I am sorry for OnTrigger and Mecanim.
    Adding Sound feature is fun.

Because I think now, the same sound becomes continuous with the same pitch at the time of the attack and guard that's unnatural, I have set as follows in the My Script.

For Sound function, I am glad and very get to the like can set the sound and pitch Random like this.
    Please consider all means.

-----------------------
    public void AttackSoundOn(string Sound){
    AudioSource SoundSource = GetComponent<AudioSource>();

if (Sound == "Guard"){
    //SoundSource.Stop();
    int RandomInt = Random.Range(1,3);
    if (RandomInt == 1 )
    Guardsound = SoundManagerCS.Guardsound1;
    else if (RandomInt == 2 )
    Guardsound = SoundManagerCS.Guardsound2;

SoundSource.pitch = Random.Range(0.85f,1.3f);
    SoundSource.PlayOneShot(Guardsound);
    }
  • Adding a random pitch to sounds is a nice idea - I'll look into adding it to the framework :)