Hi, I want to start the game randomly born in several levels, in order to prevent the player to restart the game, hoping to add a feature, when the player starts a new game, return to the main menu or die after returning to the main menu, hide the main menu The "new game" option, when the player finished playing a game or delete the game archive, in order to restart the new game and the second week.
  • Hm, well, you can set your game over scene to do that ... or, if you're using arena battles (i.e. everything except Real Time Battle Areas), you could do that in the battle end event handling defeat.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • hi,@gamingisliove,Thank you for your reply, because of Google translation errors, you do not understand what I mean.
    My point is this:
    1. After entering the main interface of the game, the display is: a new game, continue the game, leave the game.

2.Into the game inside to play, save the game in the save point, and then quit the game, later re-enter the game, the main interface only shows: continue the game, leave the game, do not display the new game.
    How to hide the "new game" option in the main interface?

3.When the game player, after playing all the games clearance, re-enter the game's main interface again show: new games, continue the game, leave the game
  • Hm, yeah, that's not possible with the main menu. You'd have to use a custom solution to do that.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!