edited November 2017 in ORK Support
Hi GiL,

I'm having a strange problem in our Active Time Battles. For Battle menu, I'm using "Select First" for the choices to see the spell descriptions before executing them. In Unity Editor, it works fine, on first click, it shows the spell, second click executes.

But as soon as it gets published on Android or iPhone, I always have to click twice on the button, to select it first. It's like the first click focuses the UI. But there is no collider besides it. Can it be some emulation bug or something?

Also had similar problem with all UI's generally, when e.g. using "Action Menu", I have "Multi", where all GUI Boxes are opened in one screen. I'm using "Select Unfocused" for all 3 boxes. When I have to pick combatant for battle group from one GUI box, then to add him to battle group through second GUI box, it all has to be done by clicking twice on each GUI box. It gets annoying by time I can tell.

I could use one box for everything, but that's not really comfortable for me.

This was tested on ORK 2.13.0. Have I missed some option or it has to be always like this?
Post edited by Machal on
  • I'd recommend trying this out with the latest ORK version (2.14.1), which is available for both Unity 5.6 and Unity 2017.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!