Hi GiL,

I was looking for a way to check my battle group combatants count and store it under some global variable. Because in the Victory event, I need to check, whether the battle group count was same as in the beginning. If yes, I want to give currency to player, if not, then nothing.

In Battle start event, I've used Search Combatants node with 'StartGroup' game variable to count them at the beginning. In Victory Event, used another Search Combatants with 'AliveGroup' set to game variable. But in the Found Objects Count node isn't actually any sort of 'Global Object' list check. Just game variables.

Is there something I'm doing wrong?
  • In the Object Key settings there's the Check Global Objects toggle to check a global object list.

But you can't directly compare the 2 lists against each other, so you'd have to do multiple checks, e.g. if list A and list B each have 4 members.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I've found a better way around with activating variables, but thanks.
  • Alright, yeah, variables is always a good solution for these kind of things :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!